25 things that can go either way.
After reading a few posts on a specific website, I was really inspired to write a particular post. You should go read Twenty Five Things About Me after you read mine.
Instead of putting thought into a post, I decided to wing it. What do I mean? I’ve been putting random facts about me into a bowl on my desk. I’ll pick one out and so on until I reach 25. I’m pretty confident that I’m in good hands with this one.
- My biggest fear is having the love of my life tell me that she had nothing else to do, so she stuck around.
- I’ve been waiting for my parents to get a divorce since I was 12. They did when I was 21. Now, they are back together and doing just fine.
- I love new things, but I can sit at home and do / watch the same things on t.v. every night and be perfectly happy.
- My grandmother was a huge influence in my life. She smoked 3 packs a day. She died when I was 12. So now I smoke, Hookah, to have some kind of connection with her.
- Everyday I wonder what I did to make someone feel the way they do about me. Some nights it keeps me up and then 3 days goes by.
- I’ve been playing hockey since I was 8. Roller, never ice. Even though Reno had a ton of ice during the winter.
- I wasn’t the smartest in school and I wish I could go back. After I realized that, I turned my insomnia into a chance to take control of my life.
- Being a comedian has always been a goal of mine. I have idea’s all the time.
- Every time I say something, I pass it through 400 filters in my head and it still upsets someone.
- Most of my comedy is from T.V. shows. I figured that people laugh at them, so my friends will. No matter what, people just look at me like I’m stupid.
- Everyday I wake up, and there is 30 seconds that I feel truly happy. It makes the rest of my day seem like a breeze.
- I write about the things in life I wished I was doing right now.
- I had an idea, about periscope before it came out. Mine was called city sneak peek. I live in a city that millions wished they were in right now. I have that same feeling.
- I’ve never turned my back on an animal.
- I’m a Libra. I always try to balance the situation.
- I take the wrong chances in life sometimes.
- Blogging is something that no one can ever tell me to stop doing.
- I was cheated on in High School. I was told about it, by her, before my first day of senior year. She had everyone treat me like I was the wrong one because she was more popular.
- I am certified by OSHA to run any SkyCoaster in the country.
- My first job was at a go-kart track and the manager there became my best friend.
- Nascar means a lot to me because my grandfather was a huge fan.
- My family, on both sides, talked all the time. Then a family member passed and no one talks to each other. Lines were drawn. I hardly know cousins because of something that happened 80 years ago.
- Technology makes me happy and also upsets me at the same time.
- I’ve been to Europe and had to be forced to leave.
- I’m the guy who over use’s a phrase.